Miles, at the
airport in Geneva, says
bring me a white Ferrari
& when they ask him why,
he says because I am
Miles Fucking Davis.
Much more on Hosho McCreesh can be found via the following links. Some more poems by Hosho McCreesh will be published soon here on OutlawPoetry.
- Answering the Goddamned Bell – Interview by Scot Young, posted at Outside Writers
- FIRE (England) – “VIRGA” – poem
- OA Press
- sunnyoutside press – new chapbook available September 18th, 2008
- CONCRETE MEAT PRESS – 2 poems–Lots of GPP poets featured
- Kendra Steiner Editions – Bill Shute’s terrific, ever-growing stable of writers
- Poet Hound – Interview
- Hemispherical Press – new chapbook by year’s end!
- Sore Dove Press – New broadside (not yet available)
- What To Wear During An Orange Alert? – Interview
- Johnny America – short fiction & non-fiction
- Six Sentences – Flash Fiction
- Bottle of Smoke Press – new chapbook available RIGHT NOW!
- 10pt Press – broadsides also available from justin.barrett, Christopher Cunningham, Dan Fante, Brian McGettrick, & Tony O’Neill
- My NYQ Poets Page – Find All My Books In (& out of) Print
Hosho McCreesh | Illustration by Hosho McCreesh