de Kooning’s Untitled (1966)
An afterthought, really, dashed-off
to get to the fucking,
there, boom, now gimme some.
She’s lean, spread-eagled,
dolled-up, thigh-highs, a
mad-scribble thatch of hair,
pussy like a devil’s claw.
Unpublished poem from the Precis of Genius project with Pig Ear Press.
Much more on Hosho McCreesh can be found via the following links.
- Answering the Goddamned Bell – Interview by Scot Young, posted at Outside Writers
- FIRE (England) – “VIRGA” – poem
- OA Press
- sunnyoutside press – new chapbook available September 18th, 2008
- CONCRETE MEAT PRESS – 2 poems–Lots of GPP poets featured
- Kendra Steiner Editions – Bill Shute’s terrific, ever-growing stable of writers
- Poet Hound – Interview
- Hemispherical Press – new chapbook by year’s end!
- Sore Dove Press – New broadside (not yet available)
- What To Wear During An Orange Alert? – Interview
- Johnny America – short fiction & non-fiction
- Six Sentences – Flash Fiction
- Bottle of Smoke Press – new chapbook available RIGHT NOW!
- 10pt Press – broadsides also available from justin.barrett, Christopher Cunningham, Dan Fante, Brian McGettrick, & Tony O’Neill
- My NYQ Poets Page – Find All My Books In (& out of) Print